Diary of a Practitioner

When I was in school and studying, I was called a Student. When I was in Varsity, I was called an Undergraduate. When I finished my diploma, I was called a Graduate. When I begin my practical attachment, I am called a Practitioner.

Thursday, May 4

Day 100

Dear diary,
The 100th day!

Wow...
I should celebrate!
Maybe spend some time at the cyber after work eh?

We'll see...

Anyways, as far as work goes...it's all the same...

Except I'm typing this standing up at the scanner computer since the chair is borrowed by some people in a mini meeting nearby...

Countdown: 19 days to Independence.

2 Comments:

Blogger cibol said...

this is the 100th day .. you should celebrate .. where's the chocolate? .. he he he

May 05, 2006 5:29 PM  
Blogger Eve said...

(Innocently)

Chocolates? What chocolates?
Hehehe...

May 06, 2006 9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home