Day 107
Dear diary,
What a start to a day...
It was raining very heavily this morning...so I was drenched when I arrived at the office...
Fortunately, I had an umbrella so I was dry knee-up...hehe.
And what an end to the day as well...
I always called this lady on extension 5230 and she was always there to pick up...
But this time, a guy picked up and said the lady I was looking for doesn't work there anymore...She left 4 years ago...
Spooky...
So who have I been talking to all this time?!
I freaked out but then sub-consciously I knew I must've dialled the wrong number...
I dialled 5320...
Heh...couldn't help smiling...
Reminded me of my big boo-boo a few weeks ago...
Right number...wrong name...
And today, right name...but wrong number...hehe...
Countdown: 11 days to Independence
What a start to a day...
It was raining very heavily this morning...so I was drenched when I arrived at the office...
Fortunately, I had an umbrella so I was dry knee-up...hehe.
And what an end to the day as well...
I always called this lady on extension 5230 and she was always there to pick up...
But this time, a guy picked up and said the lady I was looking for doesn't work there anymore...She left 4 years ago...
Spooky...
So who have I been talking to all this time?!
I freaked out but then sub-consciously I knew I must've dialled the wrong number...
I dialled 5320...
Heh...couldn't help smiling...
Reminded me of my big boo-boo a few weeks ago...
Right number...wrong name...
And today, right name...but wrong number...hehe...
Countdown: 11 days to Independence



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home