Day 111
Dear diary,
On a rare occasion, today was an eat-out-for-lunch day…"rare" because I can't remember when was the last time I ate out for lunch other than a Friday…
I guess its just as well that my colleague agreed that we ate at McDonald's since I was craving for those McD specialties – burger! We ate-in but I packed an additional burger to-go…;-)
At the office, its kinda like a slow day…which means time feels like its dragging and I'm sleepy…also, I've been munching eversince lunch…(aside from the additional burger, which will be brought home, I also got some goreng pisang (banana cut into small slices, coated with flour and fried crispy) which was my snack for the remainder of the workday…
I also managed to make some personal calls from the office.
My bestfriend is beginning her 1 month-plus "career" at her Uncle's office…
Countdown: 7 days to Independence!
On a rare occasion, today was an eat-out-for-lunch day…"rare" because I can't remember when was the last time I ate out for lunch other than a Friday…
I guess its just as well that my colleague agreed that we ate at McDonald's since I was craving for those McD specialties – burger! We ate-in but I packed an additional burger to-go…;-)
At the office, its kinda like a slow day…which means time feels like its dragging and I'm sleepy…also, I've been munching eversince lunch…(aside from the additional burger, which will be brought home, I also got some goreng pisang (banana cut into small slices, coated with flour and fried crispy) which was my snack for the remainder of the workday…
I also managed to make some personal calls from the office.
My bestfriend is beginning her 1 month-plus "career" at her Uncle's office…
Countdown: 7 days to Independence!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home