Day 112
Dear diary,
Today was another slllloooowwwww day….even slower than yesterday…
I didn't have nothing to do for hours…had to find a way to look busy and prevent myself from falling asleep.
If only the "rumours" were true…then I'd only have 3 more days to go…
But the "rumours" are just a misunderstanding…even if there is a "1-week shutdown" next week…that will only apply to the factory/plant part of the company….us at the OFFICE have workdays as usual…
Huhuhu…
Voice of Rationalism: Told you its not logical…
Smeagal : My precious…is gone…
Countdown: 6 days to Independence.
Today was another slllloooowwwww day….even slower than yesterday…
I didn't have nothing to do for hours…had to find a way to look busy and prevent myself from falling asleep.
If only the "rumours" were true…then I'd only have 3 more days to go…
But the "rumours" are just a misunderstanding…even if there is a "1-week shutdown" next week…that will only apply to the factory/plant part of the company….us at the OFFICE have workdays as usual…
Huhuhu…
Voice of Rationalism: Told you its not logical…
Smeagal : My precious…is gone…
Countdown: 6 days to Independence.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home