Diary of a Practitioner

When I was in school and studying, I was called a Student. When I was in Varsity, I was called an Undergraduate. When I finished my diploma, I was called a Graduate. When I begin my practical attachment, I am called a Practitioner.

Thursday, May 25

Day 113

[Backdated entry: Wednesday 24/05/06]

Dear diary,

Hmm…I'm so free right now I don't know what to report…
(But ironically, of course, when I'm free for most of the day, I get swarmed with stuff to do at the eleventh hour. HATE it when that happens…like yesterday..)

Yesterday, however, was worth noting…

Around 4pm, my colleagues ordered a Large Domino's Pizza and asked if I wanted to pitch in…(I like pizza and have never tried Domino's so…) "Yeah," I told them.

So 5 of us pitched in RM6 each for the Large Pizza (toppings: Pineapple cubes and Chicken slices) and we got a free Small Pizza (toppings: Pepperoni and Cheese)…split equally that's 3 slices of pizza pax.

It was delicious when it was still hot.
The cheese was all melted and were like threads when we took a bite off it…yummy…

But I prefer Pizza Hut's pizza I guess…Domino's is too hard (read: Hurts when the edges of the pizza touch the corner of your lips) for my taste.

Okay…other than that delicious commentary about Pizzas, I have nothing further to say…

Countdown: 5 days to Independence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home