Diary of a Practitioner

When I was in school and studying, I was called a Student. When I was in Varsity, I was called an Undergraduate. When I finished my diploma, I was called a Graduate. When I begin my practical attachment, I am called a Practitioner.

Friday, May 26

Day 115

Dear diary,
Huhuhu...I'm so sad...

Next week Monday, a LOT of my collegues have the day off...as I've mentioned in yesterday's entry.

Even my practicalmate is...cos although both of us are only trainees (and don't qualify for the leave), HER supervisor is on leave Monday and generously gave her the day off as well...

My supervisor will be in Monday for half-a-day and then after lunch, my superficial supervisor will be in for the other half...so basically, NO day-off for me...

Huhuhu...

But although I am sad...I'll live...cos I know that I only have...

Countdown: 3 days left to Independence!!!

BTW, the lecturer who was supposed to come today but might not come today ended up coming today afterall...and the "interview"? It was okay...

Postscript: I'M NOT WORKING MONDAY!!!! I just requested for a leave on Monday and my supervisor generously allowed it! Happy Happy me...

So I guess I'd better rephrase that above...

Countdown: TWO days left to Independence!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home