Diary of a Practitioner

When I was in school and studying, I was called a Student. When I was in Varsity, I was called an Undergraduate. When I finished my diploma, I was called a Graduate. When I begin my practical attachment, I am called a Practitioner.

Tuesday, May 30

Day 116

Tuesday 30/05/06

Dear diary,
Today the office was practically empty…
There were only about 5 of us in Finance and in my department there was only…ME.

So I took the opportunity to turn up the volume of my computer and blast music off the walls of my cubicle.
(Ok exaggeration, the music wasn't THAT loud but in comparison to usually using earphones it was good to be able to set the volume to anything but mute.)

Fortunately I had some work cut-out for me otherwise I'd be at a lost at what to do all day…
I am working as slow as I can…wouldn't wanna run-out of stuff to do before the day is over. (I'd DIE of monotony!)

Also, the day was freakishly FREEZING COLD!
(I guess the heavy rain in the wee-hours of the morning had something to do with the temperature.)

Brrrggghhh! *Shivers*

Countdown: ONE day to Independence!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home