Diary of a Practitioner

When I was in school and studying, I was called a Student. When I was in Varsity, I was called an Undergraduate. When I finished my diploma, I was called a Graduate. When I begin my practical attachment, I am called a Practitioner.

Wednesday, May 31

Day 117

Dear diary,

The day I have been waiting for has finally arrived!
And now that its here, I can't believe its time...

I have completed my 6 months industrial training today...

How do I feel?
I am glad that now I don't have to be stuck in the office from 8 to 5.
I am a little sad at not being able to "hang out" with my collegues anymore though...

Wow...6 months have passed since my first day here at the firm...
117 days later...

I've whined...I've been amused...I've experienced a lotta stuff...good/bad...
I'll never forget the experience and lessons I've learnt these past 6 months...

This chapter has ended...
Bon Voyage my colleagues...I won't forget you guys...

Countdown: FREEDOM!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home