Diary of a Practitioner

When I was in school and studying, I was called a Student. When I was in Varsity, I was called an Undergraduate. When I finished my diploma, I was called a Graduate. When I begin my practical attachment, I am called a Practitioner.

Thursday, June 1

Epilogue: The Final Entry

Dear diary,
Every story has a beginning and every beginning has an end...

This story began 6 months ago...
It was a story about a girl who was a student-turned-practitioner...
She was addicted to blogging so her industrial training period was a chance for her to "journalise" her experiences during that period...
So she came up with this blog: "Diary of a Practitioner"

Initially, this blog was meant as a little personal log-book of her practical attachment.
The target readers of the blog were family and some close friends...

And then other bloggers stumbled upon this blog and gave their honest feedback to her everyday rants/raves about work life in general and her life specifically...

It was the beginning of a wonderful "blogging relationship" between her and her readers...
They were there to make her feel better when the day didn't go too well...
They were there even when she lost her resources to update her blog as frequently as she'd have liked...
They were there...
Even when they remained silent...she knew her readers were with her...

And now, 6 months later...the girl is no longer a practitioner...
She has finished her 6-months industrial training...
And thus it is with a heavy heart that she realises...
That there is no longer any need for her to continue with this journal...

And so dear readers...it is with a heavy heart that I announce that this blog will be archived.
This will be the last entry...
This is the end of the story...

Adieu Dear Diary...

Note from the author:
Thanks to all the frequent readers of this blog...the 6 months I've gone through wouldn't have been the same without your constant feedback and support...the lessons I've learnt these 6 months, I've shared with you...thanks for everything!
This blog may be archived...but the blogger in me lives on...I won't be blogging here but I'll still be
here. (Heck, maybe I'll launch another blog in the not-too-distant future...the adventures of the practioner-turned-student-again...or something...we'll see...)
So adieu dear readers...I'll leave this blog now...Thanks again...and see ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home